Online Marketing Specialist
Job posted on 1st February 2023
55 views 1 applications
- Upload short-form video content inside the Fud Community.
- Create "mini" courses that are informational, engaging, and helpful to beginner hustlers.
- Have a passion for the following topics:
- Gig Economy — like DoorDash, Uber, or Lyft
- Creator Economy — YouTube, TikTok, or Instagram
- Online Business — including blogging, podcasting, and online courses
- Freelancing and Consulting — social media marketing, graphic design, and more
- E-Commerce — including Amazon, Shopify, and your own online store
- Reselling and Thrifting — including eBay, Etsy, Mercari, Poshmark, and others
- Self-Publishing — including Kindle Direct Publishing and Canva
- Local Services — including cleaning, knife sharpening, notary services, pet waste removal, and more
- A willingness to share know-how through video.
- An abundance mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- High level of initiative and positive approach
- Ability to follow trends and understand the type of content that drives engagement
- Drive and ambition
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Work from anywhere and set your hours.
- Discover how to make money from your expertise/know-how.
- Find a community of like-minded hard-working solopreneurs and entrepreneurs.
- Hustle as little or as much as you want with flexible hours!
The Synergize Holistic E-Services team offers cutting edge, comprehensive recruitment solutions including AI. From sourcing top talent to managing applications, we make the recruitment process as efficient as possible for our clients. We understand that each company is unique and has its own specific needs, so our team takes the time to research each applicant and tailor a unique and individual recruitment strategy specifically for you.